FLAUNT YOUR FAVOURITE FEATURES
AND GET YOUR BROWS & LASHES DONE WITH US
Give your eyes a makeover, & let every blink serve as an attention-grabbing wave at the world
Add colour to your most important feature being your face with an eyebrow shape and eyebrow tint.
We know lash tinting will have each brow looking fuller and each lash appearing longer.
Did you know?
Eyebrow shaping can do more to improve someone’s appearance than most other beauty treatments and can also increase your confidence by:
- Giving you a more youthful look using archers to lift and open the eyes.
- Balances out your the face by softening or accentuating your features.
- Provides frames for the eyes brings attention to them.
- Giving you an overall refined facial appearance.
EYEBROW TINTING DONE PROFESSIONALLY
- Adds colour to your most important feature.
- Beneficial for those with very light-coloured lashes or brows.
- Lasts four to six weeks with no reapplication necessary.
- Once applied, needs no maintenance
- Will not run when wet (great for athletes)
- Looks completely natural
- Can match the colour perfectly with your hair and skin colour.
ARE YOU WANTING REAL RESULTS WHERE YOU FEEL PAMPERED TOO?
Frequently Asked Questions About LED!
What is Square Pulse Light (SPL) hair reduction?
When IPL is combined with our large spot size, treatments are fast, safe, virtually painless and cheaper than waxing.
Can all hair types be treated?
IPL’s unique design offers you customised treatments according to your hair colour, texture, and body location. Any hair (black, brown, red, grey, white and even blonde) can be treated effectively. The new patented technology is specifically designed for the Adena™.
How does it IPL work?
So what makes Adéna different? During traditional IPL hair removal procedures, the energy from high-intensity flashes of light is absorbed by the chromospheres melanin, which is responsible for hair pigment or colour.
Dark hair, which is rich in melanin, readily absorbs this light and transfers it as heat into the surrounding capillaries, which supply blood to growing hairs. When the blood vessels are destroyed in high temperatures, additional hair growth is prohibited.Adéna is unique in that it does not rely on the hair pigment to absorb the light energy, meaning it can effectively target those hair shades not so rich in melanin. Instead, with a special treatment applicator, Adéna targets the blood vessels directly, preventing the growth of blonde hair.IPL (Impulse light therapy) sends a pulse of light which is then absorbed by the area of concern.
Rejuvenation: the light stimulates the fibroblast cells that produce collagen and elastin to improve texture, tone, redness, reduces pore size and promotes healthy skin.Vascular: IPL breaks down the walls of the blood vessels leaving the skin less red.Pigmentation: IPL heats up the melanin, the heat then causes the patches of melanin to break up.
• Reduce sun damage (photo-aging) and fine lines
• Smooth skin and reduce pore size
• Reduce irregular pigmentation and freckles
• Even skin tone
• Improve Rosacea – reduce the overall redness, flushing and dilated capillaries
• Reduce stretch marks
• Reduce Acne and Acne Scarring
The treatment is pain free, non-invasive, and is completely safe and effective for all skin types as well as over the body. We would recommend not to look into the lights as they are very bright
How many sessions are required?
The Adena™ can only treat hairs in the growth phase.
Approximately 20% of all hairs are in their growth phase at any one time. Certain “resting” hairs can also become active due to age and hormonal modifications.
Other factors include hair colour and thickness.
Everyone is different and several sessions may be needed. After that, only one or two annual maintenance sessions are recommended.
Pre & Post treatment care:
- Avoid sun exposure for 3 weeks prior to treatment.
- Always use sunblock.
- Avoid sun beds Certain medications like antibiotics will have a negative effect on treatment.
- Avoid products containing Retin-A or high dosages of AHA’s.
- Use cool water to wash area 24 hours after.
- Do not exfoliate the treated area for 3-4 days following treatment
- Do not tweeze or wax the area for before or during treatments.