Eyebrow (Brow) Shaping is the fastest way to not only
flatter but flaunt your favourite features.
So why not? Add colour to your most important feature being your face with an eyebrow shape and eyebrow tint.
We know lash tinting will have each brow looking fuller and each lash appearing longer.
Give your eyes a makeover, & let every blink serve as an attention-grabbing wave at the world
“We Guarantee you Real Results Where You Feel Pampered Too”
Frequently Asked Questions About Brows or Lashes!
Why is there so many coloured lights?
LED light therapy for the skin is done with different colours, which all have their own effect. Depending on the desired treatment.
LED light therapy is combined with infrared (IR) for
Is Light Therapy safe?
Light therapy is medically recognized and clinically proven.
Aduro LED light therapy is for skin rejuvenation and will not darken or tan the skin.
LED light therapy does not produce and UVA or UVB rays.
Is the light harmful to the eyes or body?
The treatment is pain free, non-invasive, and is completely safe and effective for all skin types as well as over the body. We would recommend not to look into the lights as they are very bright
Pre & Post treatment care:
- Avoid IPL/Laser treatments for 1 month before and after.
- Always use sunblock.
- Avoid sun beds Certain medications like antibiotics will have a negative effect on treatment.
- Avoid products containing Retin-A or high dosages of AHA’s.
- Treatment does not suit anyone sensitive to light If you are currently using systemic steroids or topical or NSAID’s.
- This may result in a photosensitive reaction. Can not use light therapy near or over a steroid injection that has been received in the past 6 months.
- Avoid if on any medication that causes light sensitivity.
Stay Up to Date With Our Latest Offers and Treats
241 Clyde Road, Fendalton
03 351 5414
021 755 718
Saturday 09.00 – 14.00PM