LET’S MAKE YOUR HANDS AND FEET FEEL ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.
Pamper Your Hands & Feet With A Treat
Are you ready to show off your hands and feet?
It’s time to say ‘thank you’ to your hard-working hands and feet and treat them to a luxury manicure or pedicure.
Give your hands and feet a pampering they deserve and slip in something colourful
Our beauty salon offers a full range of luxury treatments that will revitalize and maintain healthy hands and feet with amazing results.
Our revolutionary treatments include
At beauty lies within our highly skilled nail technicians care for your hardest working parts everything from luxurious manicures and pedicures to fun, creative nail art in an atmosphere of pure wellness and healing.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR HANDS AND FEET IS AS IMPORTANT AS TAKING CARE OF THE SKIN ON YOUR FACE.
GEL NAILSLet us soak your hands and feet in goodness, by tidying up your cuticles, shaping your nails and placing a colour that will pop.
MANICURE | PEDICURE
GELISH DIPPINGFrom the classic beauty of French tips to a beautiful colour, this treatment will have your friend envious.
ACRYLIC NAILSAchieve what you wish.
Whether it’s the classic French tips to a bit of length or just a little strength.
“Real Results Where You Feel Pampered Too”
Frequently Asked Questions About Hands or Feet!
Why is there so many coloured lights?
LED light therapy for the skin is done with different colours, which all have their own effect. Depending on the desired treatment.
LED light therapy is combined with infrared (IR) for
Is Light Therapy safe?
Light therapy is medically recognized and clinically proven.
Aduro LED light therapy is for skin rejuvenation and will not darken or tan the skin.
LED light therapy does not produce and UVA or UVB rays.
Is the light harmful to the eyes or body?
The treatment is pain free, non-invasive, and is completely safe and effective for all skin types as well as over the body. We would recommend not to look into the lights as they are very bright
Pre & Post treatment care:
- Avoid IPL/Laser treatments for 1 month before and after.
- Always use sunblock.
- Avoid sun beds Certain medications like antibiotics will have a negative effect on treatment.
- Avoid products containing Retin-A or high dosages of AHA’s.
- Treatment does not suit anyone sensitive to light If you are currently using systemic steroids or topical or NSAID’s.
- This may result in a photosensitive reaction. Can not use light therapy near or over a steroid injection that has been received in the past 6 months.
- Avoid if on any medication that causes light sensitivity.
241 Clyde Road, Fendalton
03 351 5414
021 755 718
Saturday 09.00 – 14.00PM