FEEL ABSOLUTELY AMAZING..
Pamper Your Hands & Feet With A Treat!
Are you ready to show off your hands and feet?
It’s time to say ‘thank you’ to your hard-working hands and feet and treat them to a luxury manicure or pedicure.
SLIP INTO SOMETHING MORE COLOURFUL?
Our beauty salon offers a full range of luxury treatments that will revitalize and maintain healthy hands and feet with amazing results.
Our revolutionary treatments include gelish nail dipping which is thinner and lighter on your nails and isn’t
Prone to cracks and chipping like acrylic nails!
At beauty lies within our highly skilled nail technicians care for your hardest working parts everything from luxurious manicures and pedicures to fun, creative nail art in an atmosphere of pure wellness and healing.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR HANDS AND FEET IS AS IMPORTANT AS TAKING CARE OF THE SKIN ON YOUR FACE.
ARE YOU WANTING REAL RESULTS WHERE YOU FEEL PAMPERED TOO?
Frequently Asked Questions About LED!
Why is there so many coloured lights?
LED light therapy is combined with infrared (IR) for
Is Light Therapy safe?
Light therapy is medically recognized and clinically proven.
Aduro LED light therapy is for skin rejuvenation and will not darken or tan the skin.
LED light therapy does not produce and UVA or UVB rays..
Is the light harmful to the eyes or body?
The treatment is pain free, non-invasive, and is completely safe and effective for all skin types as well as over the body. We would recommend not to look into the lights as they are very bright
Pre & Post treatment care:
- Avoid IPL/Laser treatments for 1 month before and after.
- Always use sunblock.
- Avoid sun beds Certain medications like antibiotics will have a negative effect on treatment.
- Avoid products containing Retin-A or high dosages of AHA’s.
- Treatment does not suit anyone sensitive to light If you are currently using systemic steroids or topical or NSAID’s.
- This may result in a photosensitive reaction. Can not use light therapy near or over a steroid injection that has been received in the past 6 months.
- Avoid if on any medication that causes light sensitivity.