give your skin a second life?
most effective way to treat skin conditions.
Each of our peels is specifically designed to enhance your natural skin texture, tone, and colour while combatting issues and concerns.The treatment is a non-invasive, exfoliating treatment. It relies on fruit acids, herbs, and antioxidants. to loosen the ‘glue’ that binds the dead cell to the skin’s surface.
However, a superficial chemical peel which can smooth and soften your skin, brighten your complexion, minimize pore size, and reduce discoloration, all with no social
downtime. Peels are effective treatments for skin rejuvenation, scar tissue, acne, and anti-aging.
when you get a facial peel
Our Beauty therapists will listen, understand and recommend the right treatment during your consultation.
This is important as we need to assess if peel if suitable for you first.
- Treatment starts with a thorough skin consultation which with our beauty therapist.
- The skin analysis machine will be used to identify any skin issues or problems. From here the perfect masque will be selected for your treatment
- The face will be thoroughly cleansed before exfoliating. This will ensure your skin is ready for your Peel.
- Our beauty therapist will then select the appropriate masque.
- We apply the masque on to your skin evenly and quickly. Some Peels deliver a mild tingling sensation whilst others are more intense.
- Time varies as different peels need different amounts of time to penetrate and work on your skin.
- The product is generally left on for around 3-5 minutes.
- Our therapist will then apply a calming product or any relevant serums to the area. This will finish with an application of sunblock.
“We Guarantee you Real Results Where You Feel Pampered Too”
looking for to maximise your results.
try one of these services
- SKIN RESURFACING PEEL$129For Rejuvenation, Acne, Anti-Aging and Deep ExfoliationAllow 75 minutes
- RESURFACING QUICK PEEL$89For Rejuvenation, Acne, Anti-Aging and Deep ExfoilationAllow 45 minutes
Why is there so many coloured lights?
LED light therapy for the skin is done with different
LED light therapy is combined with infrared (IR) for
Is Light Therapy safe?
Light therapy is medically recognized and clinically proven.
Aduro LED light therapy is for skin rejuvenation and will not darken or tan the skin.
LED light therapy does not produce and UVA or UVB rays.
Is the light harmful to the eyes or body?
The treatment is pain free, non-invasive, and is completely safe and effective for all skin types as well as over the body. We would recommend not to look into the lights as they are very bright
Pre & Post treatment care:
- Avoid IPL/Laser treatments for 1 month before and after.
- Always use sunblock.
- Avoid sun beds Certain medications like antibiotics will have a negative effect on treatment.
- Avoid products containing Retin-A or high dosages of AHA’s.
- Treatment does not suit anyone sensitive to light If you are currently using systemic steroids or topical or NSAID’s.
- This may result in a photosensitive reaction. Can not use light therapy near or over a steroid injection that has been received in the past 6 months.
- Avoid if on any medication that causes light sensitivity.
241 Clyde Road, Fendalton
03 351 5414
021 755 718
Saturday 09.00 – 14.00PM